3-4 years ago I loved anime a lot, I was young and new to the whole DA community and art world. My user name wasn't Artisan-Garden when I started here. Instead it was the typical Anime loving, insert gender here, lover, and a bunch of numbers because hundreds of other people had a similar name. When I finally got the chance to change my name! I took it! I wanted something that sounded nice and more professional than what I originally had because someone had told that my name was immature ( and I agreed) . So Artisan-Garden was made, that month that I changed my name, people were looking through my gallery more and I was getting lil feedbacks here and there. I improved my skills more to fit my username, and I tried to do flower themed stuff but it just didn't come out right. It didn't feel like me. It felt more like someone who just wanted to look pretty. Artisan-Garden was someone who cared too much about looking pretty for others, for the approval of family members,who's definition of pretty is someone with make-up, dresses, nice shoes, and just basically looking like any other person on TV. It's boring. For years, I've always dressed up to my family standards, wearing whatever they think looks right, or what's in style. My outward appearance doesn't show what I'm about. I'm not quiet, or shy all the darn time! I like being loud! I like being heard! I can't stand normal fancy cloths and having boring hair!Look at my My Fursona Darla, That is who I want to be more in my outward appearance.
- I'v been wanting to cut my hair short for 4 years! but couldn't because of lack of confidence,and I cared too much about other people's opinion.
- I've been wanting to dye my hair blue since I was in Middle school! Watching Jem and The Holograms increased that desire.
- I used to wear bell bottom jeans, ripped or not, until I stopped in my freshmen year because I was "out of style" XP (whatever 60s-70s are great!)
- I loved antique and vintage stuff since forever! but back then I could never wear what I wanted.
- When I used to be into furries back when I was 11,I had to keep it to myself because my family saw what the media THINKS furries were.
- When my grandmother took me to the mall to get photos taken of me in fancy cloths and stuff, I told her "Fine but in exchange, I want a wolf tail of my own"
- I used to wear a wolf tail when I was a freshmen and I loved it! I felt a lil like myself for a bit.
If you look at my Deviant I.D and Then my Username Artisan-Garden It just doesn't match!
- Just recently I made my first fursuit back in October 2015 in 2 weeks! I was so happy to finally have one!
Artisan-Garden was someone who was basically "dying to be pretty"
I don't know, Just a lil rant? XD